$14.50 – $16.00 an hour
Number of hires for this role
Full Job Description
NxEdge/AceCo is a world class company providing vertically integrated solutions to the Semiconductor market. Our expertise in Precision Machining and Engineering Material Coatings (EMC) allows global leading chip manufacturers and OEM equipment makers to achieve next generation technologies. *Previous experience preferred, but not require.*
Role – Clean Room Tech
Full Job Description
- Assemble, inspect, clean and package a variety of machined parts in a class 10,000 and/or class 1000 cleanroom environment.
- Incoming inspection of parts returning from Outsource Vendors before processing.
- Install Heli coils and inspect machined threads
- Clean and visually inspect parts prior to final clean and packing in the cleanroom
- Clean, visually inspect and package parts in Cleanroom
- Visually inspect and package parts for inventory or shipment
- Complete necessary documentation to include electronic logs and product move transactions in the company MRP tool.
- Complete daily maintenance and 5s requirements as directed
- Complete daily work tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Keep work area clean, neat and organized
- Proper use of all designated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Perform other tasks as directed by Supervisor/Lead
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures/Work Instructions that pertain to your daily work tasks to include company safety policies and procedures.
- Good Mechanical skills
- Able to read and follow instructions
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability or the aptitude to learn, how to read assembly blueprints
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to adapt to change through continuous improvement efforts
- Work in a team oriented environment
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary with proper notification
· Extended periods of sitting, walking, computer work, talking on the phone, and conversing with various people in many ways.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, by self, in a safe manner.
Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.50 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location